Nasir al-Mulk Mosque is one of the oldest mosques in the Goud-e-Araban district close to the famous Shah Cheragh Mosque in Shiraz. Mirza Hasan Ali, also known as Nasir-al-Mulk , was one of the Qajar dynasty's grandee who ordered the construction of this building.
Mohammad Hassan Memar was the architect of the 2212 square meter mosque. The construction and building of the infrastructure of the mosque lasted about 12 years (1914 to 1926).
The mosque has a large courtyard, one main entrance to the mosque, yard, porch, arches, the decorated finials and tiling, masonry, brickwork and stained glass works. The beautiful design is significantly known among mosques in Iran.