COVID-19 Protecting Tips#TravelTomorrow
Anyone traveling has a duty of care to themselves and to others.
Stay safe and travel responsibly by following these simple but effective guidelines:
Do you want to travel?
- Before you travel, consult your national health authority and check the guidelines.
Just returned home?
- If you’ve returned from a destination experiencing a severe COVID-19 outbreak, stay at home and isolate yourself as well as possible, even if you don’t feel ill.
- Should you start feeling unwell and believe you might have COVID-19, call your local healthcare provider. Follow their instructions.
Keep safe while traveling?
- The best way to stay safe while traveling is to follow the latest World Health Organization guidelines as closely as possible.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly, avoid shaking hands or touching your face, try and stay away from crowded places.
- Where possible, maintain at least 1 meter between yourself and others.
For more information see the following pages: